Video guide on how to book your appointment.
All bookings are done here – online. Prepayment is required.
Cut off time for booking your appointment is at 530pm (at least) a day before. See terms and conditions.
Unsure about how much time you need for your Tarot reading? Click here.
Please call or email me if you need assistance with the self-service booking system.
You can book your appointment in different ways using any of the following options:
a) chat/green envelope,
b) direct email or text,
c) Facebook booking.
Step-by-step instructions on booking and prepaying are provided below – click here.
The easiest and quickest way is using PayPal -just two steps – click here to proceed.
Self-service booking in two steps
When you make a booking or buy a voucher, you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions. Please do not skip reading it below.
1. Prepay your appointment and email me (forward email or screenshot) proof of your payment.
2. Confirmation by email and/or text message.
PayPal – For international clients, and NZ clients requiring next-day appointments
1. Please prepay here, then email (forward) me your PayPal payment receipt or the screenshot of your payment. Thanks!
Important: Whitelist my email address or check your spam folder for replies and confirmation.
If your preferred time is not available, an option will be provided. If the options provided are not suitable for you, then you will be issued a refund.
If you bought the Tarot reading as a gift, please email me:
1. Recipient’s name
2. Preferred appointment date
PayPal payments are instant, safe and secure. You do not need a PayPal account to make payments, just your credit card. All rates are in New Zealand dollars.
How to use the Paypal option: Click the small black downward arrow in the dropdown box then choose the duration and delivery of the reading you need. Then click the buy now button to confirm and pay. You will be brought to the PayPal website where you will need to fill in your information. You are NOT submitting any sensitive information on this website.
DO NOT BOOK for the 15-minute consultation option if it’s your first time to consult with me or you haven’t followed up within the last three months.
Please email me first for my availability before you prepay to make sure there is no time conflict between us. Otherwise, in both cases, if you prepaid, you will not be fully refunded as you will be charged the PayPal transaction fee.
2. Once I receive your proof of payment (PayPal receipt), I will email your confirmation (check your spam folder) with the time of your appointment and direction to my office. Thank you.
Internet banking – for NZ clients and NZ bank account holders only
1. Click the green envelope on the bottom right side of your screen and fill-up the form – to book your appointment. Or you can chat with me when I’m online.
Once you have clicked submit and sent the form successfully, click the “X” mark to close the form, so you can proceed to prepay your appointment.
2. Please expect my email with my bank account details.
This option can be used when booking a ‘next-day-appointment’ only if (1) you’re banking with Westpac, (2) transferring payment only during weekdays, and (3) fund transfer is made and cleared before 12noon on the day you’re booking your appointment.
Kindly make sure you transfer payment on or before 530pm so I can send your confirmation email after it goes through, within work hours.
3. Once you have emailed me your internet banking transfer screenshot and booking preferences, I will email your confirmation (check your spam folder) with the time of your appointment. Thank you.
Other booking options with instructions
a) Chat/green envelope
Click the green envelope on the bottom right side of your screen and fill-up the form – to book your appointment. You can chat with me when I’m online.
Once you have clicked submit and sent the form successfully, click the “X” mark to close the form, so you can proceed to prepay (step 2) your appointment.
b) Direct email or text
If you find the green envelope/form challenging or want a quicker reply, you can also directly email or text your appointment request with your preferred date and time. Then proceed to step 2 – to complete your booking by prepaying below.
c) Facebook booking
If you’re on Facebook, here’s another option. Click the photo and it will take you to my Facebook page – to book your appointment. Once we’ve confirmed that your preferred time and date is available, proceed to step 2 – to secure your appointment by prepaying below.
Over-the-counter Bank deposits – NOT AVAILABLE,
Unless you’re willing to add on the $3 transaction fee.
Terms and conditions for ‘Individual Booking‘
1. Prepayment required
Please note that ALL APPOINTMENTS are CONFIRMED when PREPAID at least a day in advance.
– Prepayment is required to eliminate no-show(s) and to ensure that precious time is used for the sole purpose of guiding those who need it.
2. Booking time
– Cut off time for booking your appointment is at 530pm (at least) a day before.
-Example1: When you booked and paid for your appointment on February 3 at 4pm stating your preferred time for February 4 at 1230pm, then you’ll be booked for that time if available.
– Example2: When you booked and paid for your appointment on February 3 at 7pm stating your preferred time for February 4 at 3pm, your appointment will be booked for the soonest available time on February 5.
– Example3: When you booked and paid for your appointment on January 4 at 12:01am stating your preferred time for January 4 at 3pm, your appointment will be booked for the soonest available time on January 5.
– Example4: When you booked and paid for your appointment on January 4 at 1159pm stating your preferred time for January 5 at 930am, your appointment will be booked for the soonest available time on January 6.
–Saturdays and special hours are for 1-hour appointments only.
–15-minute appointments are for follow-up sessions only. It is NOT APPLICABLE for initial consultations.
3. Payment options
PayPal payments are processed and cleared instantly.
– Use PayPal for your next day appointment – if and when available.
– You are not required to register for or have a Paypal account to pay via PayPal.
– You can pay as a guest using your debit or credit card. Just click the “Don’t have a PayPal account?” option and fill in the details required. “Review and continue” then “Pay Now.”
– PayPal will send you a receipt.
– Your preferred appointment date will be confirmed within 24 hours based on existing availability or you will be presented with alternative dates.
Internet banking payments
– Internet banking transfers may take the next working day for Westpac (NZ) accounts and up to two (2) working days for other New Zealand bank accounts to be processed and cleared. Please be guided by this when booking your appointment.
– If you have a Westpac account, you can use this option to book and pay for your appointment at least 48 hours in advance.
– For other NZ bank accounts, you can use this option to book and pay for your appointment at least 3 days or 72 hours in advance.
– Please be reminded that cut-off time for bank transfer is at 10pm for most banks.
– Please use the references I’ll provide you for your deposit.
– Your preferred appointment date will be confirmed once payment is cleared and based on existing availability or you will be presented with alternative dates.
– This option is NOT AVAILABLE for next day appointments. Please use the PayPal payment option.
– This option is NOT AVAILABLE to clients outside of New Zealand. Please use the PayPal payment option.
4. Over-the-counter bank deposits – NOT AVAILABLE, unless you’re willing to add on the $3 transaction fee.
5. Cancellations and refunds
– 100% refund is given if an appointment is cancelled two days before the date of the appointment.
– A 50% refund is given if cancellation is done a day before the date of appointment.
– Cancellation on the day of the appointment is NOT entitled to a refund. It’s better to reschedule than to cancel.
– Refunds are not applicable for email Tarot readings. It takes time, focus and significant effort to work on and write your email reading, for this, there is no refund.
– Appointments can be rescheduled at least a day prior.
– In case there are developments beyond your control, you can request to reschedule at least 24 hours before your appointment. So do let me know – call, text or email me. Failing to do so makes you a “NO-SHOW.”
– We can reschedule ONCE.
7. NO SHOW
– If you missed your appointment without prior notice by email, text or phone call, as stated in nos. 5 and 6 (rescheduling or cancellation), then you are a “NO SHOW” which means you forfeit your time and payment.
– No-shows are NOT rescheduled and NOT entitled to a refund. Please understand that if you miss your appointment I miss the opportunity to fill that block of time with another client or work.
8. Please be on time.
– I always provide the location of my office in your appointment confirmation email so that you can anticipate travel time and time needed to find a parking space.
– I usually have appointments right after each other, which means I will not be able to extend or adjust the time for your session. It would be unfair for the next client to wait and have his block of time affected.
– The minutes you’re late eat up the minutes in your appointment. The later you are, the less time you have left.
– Please be on time to make full use of your block of time in your appointment.
– Time is precious. I appreciate and value your time. I also appreciate if you can do no less with mine.
9. Tarot reading delivery options
– Unless you have arranged for a Group Tarot reading, I DO NOT go to homes or offices to do readings.
– If you have no opportunity or time to come to my office, you can choose to have your Tarot reading done either ONLINE (via Skype, Google Hangouts, Facebook, WhatsApp or GotoMeeting) , or by PHONE (NZ cellphone or landlines or international landlines). You can book your appointment using the same self-service booking system. Or you can opt for an Email Tarot reading.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.