Watch this space.
ZAMM’s Daily and Upcoming Schedule
1. My schedule until further notice:
a. Readings are by appointment only – Tuesdays to Fridays – with the last appointments finishing at 530pm, and 10am to 2pm Saturdays
b. BY APPOINTMENT only booked in advance, at least a day before – 530pm cut-off time.
2. When I’m not travelling, I am working on some publishing projects (books, workbooks, online classes, etc.) that I hope would be helpful and effective – in guiding you – towards your self-development journey. My creative and writing head spaces are totally different from my Tarot reading head space, and I want you to always have the best of me. For this reason you’ll need to book in advance so I can make time for you, since most of my schedule is allocated for writing and creativity.
3. However I do understand that some of you are available only on Saturdays. If you need an appointment, I will make time for you. Please understand that I will need to take time away from my writing and family if you need me on this day, which is why the Saturday rate is higher than weekday rates. Saturdays are by request and exclusively for 1 hour appointments only.
4. For the same reason stated in no. 2, I have my schedule sorted, in advance, at least the day before, which is why I CANNOT SEE WALK-INS or SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS. Even if you come by the office to take a chance, I will not be able to see you.
5. When booking your appointment, kindly check my availability through my twitter schedule above.
6. Family time is precious to me. I’m NOT AVAILABLE on Sundays, holidays and outside of reading hours. At these times I DO NOT HAVE MY PHONE WITH ME 24/7 and WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REPLY to your text/online/social media messages or phone calls. If you need to get in touch with me, kindly do so by email. You can also leave a voice mail (on my NZ, AUS, UK and US numbers) and I will reply to you as soon as I get back to the office.
Thank you very much! I really appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Disclaimer: TAROT Readings should not be substituted for the advice given by a medical, financial and/or legal professional. You must be at least 18 years of age or older to request one.