Intuition – Book Signing and Workshop
When: August 25, 2018 Saturday 2pm to 330pm
Don’t miss the chance to talk – face-to-face with me (author: Zamm Zamudio) about my book ‘Intuition : Discover the Inner Workings of our World Book 1’ which has been selected as one of the five finalists in the 2018 Mind Body Spirit Literary Awards Book category – Ashton Wylie Charitable Trust Book Awards.
Why should you bother to read and learn from – ‘Intuition : Discover the Inner Workings of our World Book 1’? Because you will learn how to uncover your AUTHENTIC SELF as a consequence of discovering the KEYS to INTUITION – this, you shouldn’t miss.
People spend a lifetime ‘finding themselves’. Hopefully the book can help you find yourself sooner by pointing you in the right direction. The sooner you find or ‘recreate’ yourself the stronger your intuition becomes, and the better you’ll thrive and enjoy life.
Learn the practical, experiential and scientific approach to understanding (your) intuition.
– why you should care about intuition
– how you intuit
– what makes you intuitive
– the practicalities of intuition
– how to enhance your intuition
Then have your book copy signed with a personalised dedication to you and/or your recipient – if given as a gift.
Final venue will be within Wellington Central. It will be announced and emailed to participants – when we have the final number.
Limited seats available.
Choose and ‘buy now’ to enroll:
You don’t need a Paypal account to pay via Paypal, choose the ‘pay with a credit/debit card’
$55 – Includes material – a signed paperback copy of the book.
$45 – excluding material – for those who already have a copy of the book.
ZAMM’s Daily and Upcoming Schedule
1. When I’m not travelling, I am working on some publishing projects that I hope would be helpful and effective, as a guide, towards your self-development journey. My creative and writing head spaces are totally different from my Tarot reading head space, and I want you to always have the best of me. For this reason, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesday mornings, and Saturdays are exclusively blocked for writing and creativity.
2. However I do understand that some of you are available only on Saturdays. If you need an appointment, I will make time for you. Please understand that I will need to take time away from my writing and family if you need me on this day, which is why the Saturday rate is higher than weekday rates. Saturdays are by request and exclusively for 1 hour appointments only.
3. My schedule starting July 16, 2018 is – until further notice:
a. Reading hours are between 1230 to 530pm Wednesdays, 930am to 530pm Thursdays, 930am to 530pm Fridays , and 10am to 2pm Saturdays , with the last appointments finishing at 530pm and 2pm, respectively.
b. BY APPOINTMENT only booked in advance, at least a day before – 530pm cut-off time.
4. Please understand that, for the same reason (no. 3) , I have my schedule sorted at least the day before, so I CANNOT SEE WALK-INS or SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS. Even if you come by the office to take a chance, I will not be able to see you.
5. When booking your appointment, kindly check my availability through my twitter schedule just below.
6. Family time is precious to me. I’m NOT AVAILABLE on Sundays, holidays and outside of reading hours. At these times I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REPLY to your text or online messages or phone calls. If you need to get in touch with me, kindly do so by email.
Thank you very much! I really appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Tweets by @ZammSchedule
Twitter Status Meaning
“Available” means that I’m available for you. You can book your appointment within the time frame posted. For example “Available 1pm – 4pm FriDec4 TueDec8” means you can choose your appointment anytime within 1pm to 4pm for December 4 – Friday and 1pm to 4pm for December 8 – Tuesday.
If the dates and times within the week or the next are not on my schedule, it means I’m “NOTAvailable” or “FULLYBooked” at those times.
If you still have questions, I’m just an email away. I look forward to seeing you soon!
Disclaimer: TAROT Readings should not be substituted for the advice given by a medical, financial and/or legal professional. You must be at least 18 years of age or older to request one.