Ten of Wands – Tarot Weekly Reminder
The coming week’s reminder is brought to us by the Ten of Wands
When we are functioning optimally, the energies it represents for us would be
– the ability to know and choose which battles to fight,
– to use our experiences to recognise the required resources to complete an undertaking,
– to delegate tasks for maximum results, or
– to lead a team of passionate individuals.
When we are weaker than usual in mind, body and spirit, then we may experience
– being overwhelmed with pressures coming from all directions (work, family, partnerships and friendships),
– assuming the responsibilities of others,
– feeling the weight of the world on our shoulders, or
– being a control freak.
We have free will. We can always choose. In having said that, we can also choose where to put our energies and time. It’s better to put them into something progressive and significantly contributing to our goals and dreams.
It is good to be a responsible person. However there are those who keep assuming even the responsibilities of others. So when these individuals get weighed down heavily, there’s no one else at fault except themselves. This is evidently a hard lesson to learn – to be happy to accept that we cannot control everything.
When we are in a position of authority, being hands on is great on certain occasions. Learning to delegate and use the skills and talents of others for a common goal is what makes a great manager or leader.
Let Atlas be Atlas, and let’s take care of ourself!
If you want to be notified for new weekly reminders, don’t forget to subscribe. If you found this helpful, kindly like and share this video. Until next week, many blessings to you all! This is TAROT Zamm.
The coming week’s reminder is brought to us by the Ten of Wands – by Tarot Zamm.