Temperance – Tarot Weekly Reminder
The coming week’s reminder is brought to us by Temperance
When we are functioning optimally, the energies it represents for us would be
– being in a state of balance – mentally, emotionally and physically,
– being able to manage things smoothly,
– being appreciative of hard work and its rewards,
– allowing ample time between pleasure and responsibility – particularly with work, family and self, or
– the practice of self-restraint.
When we are weaker than usual in mind, body and spirit, then we may experience
– being trapped in the rat race,
– our thoughts and feelings swinging from one end of the spectrum to the other,
– a state of restlessness – mentally, emotionally and physically,
– excesses or
How can we live a life of balance, simplification and self-restraint? It is quite hard. We live in a society that is accustomed to convenience, instantaneousness and excesses. We see this everyday and everywhere from our food, clothes, day-to-day comforts, technology, lifestyle and our behaviour. The disparity between the rich and poor is also evidence of imbalance and excesses.
But it doesn’t have to be this way, at least not for us and our family. We can start with simple acts of recycling, repurposing, donating and sharing. We can also grow our own food.
When it comes to relationships we should consciously taper down our addiction to social networking so we can spend more time to connect and communicate with our loved ones.
Being frugal with our resources is also a good way to avoid excesses in our life. We do this to stay grounded and focused on the more important things.
When we do all these, we liberate ourself from superficiality, and create more depth and substance in our life.
Yes, it is easier said than done, but we must do it for our own wellbeing.
If you want to be notified for new weekly reminders, don’t forget to subscribe. If you found this helpful, kindly like and share this video. Until next week, many blessings to you all! This is TAROT Zamm.
The coming week’s reminder is brought to us by Temperance – by Tarot Zamm.