Terms and conditions for Individual Booking
1. Prepayment required
Please note that ALL APPOINTMENTS are CONFIRMED when PREPAID at least a day in advance.
– Prepayment is required to eliminate no-show(s) and to ensure that precious time is used for the sole purpose of guiding those who need it.
2. Booking time
– Cut off time for booking your appointment is at 530pm (at least) a day before.
-Example1: When you booked and paid for your appointment on February 3 at 4pm stating your preferred time for February 4 at 1230pm, then you’ll be booked for that time if available.
– Example2: When you booked and paid for your appointment on February 3 at 7pm stating your preferred time for February 4 at 3pm, you’re appointment will be booked for the soonest available time on February 5.
– Example2: When you booked and paid for your appointment on January 4 at 12:01 am stating your preferred time for January 4 at 3pm, you’re appointment will be booked for the soonest available time on January 5.
–Saturdays are for 1 hour appointments only.
3. Payment options
PayPal payments are processed and cleared instantly.
– Use PayPal for your next day appointment – if and when available.
– You are not required to register for or have a Paypal account to pay via PayPal.
– You can pay as a guest using your debit or credit card. Just click the “Don’t have a PayPal account?” option and fill in the details required. “Review and continue” then “Pay Now.”
– PayPal will send you a receipt.
– Your preferred appointment date will be confirmed within 24 hours based on existing availability or you will be presented with alternative dates.
Internet banking payments
– Internet banking transfers may take the next working day for Westpac (NZ) accounts and up to two (2) working days for other New Zealand bank accounts to be processed and cleared. Please be guided by this when booking your appointment.
– If you have a Westpac account, you can use this option to book and pay for your appointment at least 48 hours in advance.
– For other NZ bank accounts you can use this option to book and pay for your appointment at least 3 days or 72 hours in advance.
– Please be reminded that cut-off time for bank transfer is at 10pm for most banks.
– Please use the references I’ll provide you for your deposit.
– Your preferred appointment date will be confirmed once payment is cleared and based on existing availability or you will be presented with alternative dates.
– This option is NOT AVAILABLE for next day appointments. Please use the PayPal payment option.
– This option is NOT AVAILABLE to clients outside of New Zealand. Please use the PayPal payment option.
Cash drop-off is between 11am to 12pm. Please call or email me to schedule. Cash drop-off is prepaying your booking at two days prior to your appointment to confirm and secure your preferred appointment date. It’s NOT cash payment during your appointment
4. Over-the-counter bank deposits – NOT AVAILABLE, unless you’re willing to add on the $3 transaction fee.
5. Cancellations and refunds
– 100% refund is given if an appointment is cancelled two days before the date of the appointment.
– A 50% refund is given if cancellation is done a day before the date of appointment.
– Cancellation on the day of the appointment is NOT entitled to a refund. It’s better to reschedule than to cancel.A 50% refund is given if cancellation is done a day before the date of appointment.
– Refunds are not applicable for email Tarot readings. It takes time, focus and significant effort to work on and write your email reading, for this, there is no refund.
– Appointments can be rescheduled at least a day prior.
– In case there are developments beyond your control, you can request to reschedule at least three (3) hours before your appointment. So do let me know – call, text or email me. Failing to do so makes you a “NO-SHOW.”
– We can reschedule ONCE.
7. NO SHOW
– If you missed your appointment without prior notice by email, text or phone call, as stated in nos. 5 and 6 (rescheduling or cancellation), then you are a “NO SHOW” which means you forfeit your time and payment.
– No-shows are NOT rescheduled and NOT entitled to a refund. Please understand that if you miss your appointment I miss the opportunity to fill that block of time with another client or work.
8. Please be on time.
– I always provide the location of my office in your appointment confirmation email so that you can anticipate travel time and time needed to find a parking space.
– I usually have appointments right after each other, which means I will not be able to extend or adjust the time for your session. It would be unfair for the next client to wait and have his block of time affected.
– The minutes you’re late eat up the minutes in your appointment. The later you are, the less time you have left.
– Please be on time to make full use of your block of time in your appointment.
– Time is precious. I appreciate and value your time. I also appreciate if you can do no less with mine.
9. Tarot reading delivery options
– Unless you have arranged for a Group Tarot reading, I DO NOT go to homes or offices to do readings.
– If you have no opportunity or time to come to my office, you can choose to have your Tarot reading done either ONLINE (via Skype, Google Hangouts, Facebook, WhatsApp or GotoMeeting) , or by PHONE (NZ cellphone or landlines or international landlines). You can book your appointment using the same self-service booking system. Or you can opt for an Email Tarot reading.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.