Queen of Swords – Weekly Tarot Reminder
The coming week’s reminder is brought to us by the Queen of Swords.
When we are functioning optimally, the energies it represents for us would be:
– Strategy founded on logic
– A mature idea that needs to be enacted very soon.
– The ability to detach from emotions that could cloud our judgement
– A convincing communicator
– A gentle but powerful influencer
When we are weaker than usual in mind, body and spirit, then we may experience:
– Overruling our intellect to fulfill the heart’s desire
– Being taken for granted in terms of our contribution to success (as a group or a pair)
– Not given the credit due and just choose to just let this go
– Accepting the role of being constantly taken advantage when it comes to our intellect
– Difficulty in communication
– Being unappreciated.
Oftentimes intellect and the ability to communicate clearly help us win allies and gain influence. Other times, this combined with a meek and/or laid back personality can be a sure formula to be taken advantage of. ON some occasions, this combined with an inflated ego can produce extremely dislikable, obnoxious or a “high-maintenanced” person.
The tip is to practice intellect and use influence in a fair, balanced and benevolent way. However also be mindful to use our intellect to protect ourself from being taken for granted or exploited.
Appreciate the fact that we have a gift that can really make a difference in a person’s life or a team’s success when giving them advice, helping them plan and creating a good strategy to employ.
Be patient. Remain objective and clear sighted. Most of all, be our own “champion” or “lobbyist” to get the recognition and credit we deserve.
If you want to be notified for new weekly reminders, don’t forget to subscribe. If you found this helpful, kindly like and share this video. Until next week, many blessings to you all! This is TAROT Zamm.
Featured Deck: Queen of Swords, Tarot Illuminati
The coming week’s reminder is brought to us by the Queen of Swords – by Tarot Zamm.