Prince of Cups – Tarot Weekly Reminder
The coming week’s reminder is brought to us by the Prince of Cups
When we are functioning optimally, the energies it represents for us would be
– being a champion for the cause we believe in,
– being the protector and carer of the person we love,
– being ready to commit and take our relationship to the next level, or
– a growing genuine appreciation of and love for ourself.
When we are weaker than usual in mind, body and spirit, then we may experience
– the need to be accepted and loved regardless of the cost,
– our inability to connect at a deeper level,
– be driven by selfish reasons, or
– the inability to commit to the most important things or people in our life.
Love comes in many forms – love for a person, a pet, nature, experience, a place and things. But love for a cause makes it different because it goes through many levels – mind, body and spirit. It requires thought, decisions, sacrifices, physical energy and sustenance – in whatever form. Hence, it is not unusual to see someone choose a life of single blessedness to spend their lifetime and resources championing a cause.
Love for a cause is dictated by the spirit that is why it deeply resonates with us. It transforms us to live a purpose-driven life. We make a difference to the place we live in and people we meet because we offer our love. And if love is the purpose, then love is all that matters.
If you want to be notified for new weekly reminders, don’t forget to subscribe. If you found this helpful, kindly like and share this video. Until next week, many blessings to you all! This is TAROT Zamm.
The coming week’s reminder is brought to us by the Prince of Cups – by Tarot Zamm.