What are Soul Mates and Twin Souls?
Soul Mates are souls we have met and lived with in many life times. They have been our lovers, spouses, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, teachers, students, friends, and family, or even our enemies, victims, or tormenters. We contract with these souls to return to earth together for greater learning and growth.
Twin souls, also called Twin Flames or Twin Rays, are the other half of your soul. This is based on the belief that we are all parts of the Divine Being, God, All That Is, Source, Spirit, Creator. The Divine Being, in order to experience Its Self, divided into many souls, each in turn divided into many others and many others. The final splitting of the many neutrally gendered souls created male and female halves of a whole, the Twin Soul.
We have many soul mates, the first larger splitting of souls. These souls resonate with us and there is a comfort in that recognition. We evolve and reincarnate with these souls through many lifetimes, learning lessons in our many unions and partings, you can say on some level we are all soul mates one with another, learning and growing together. Not all these lessons are loving or comforting as lessons in forgiveness and unconditional love are challenging. Sometimes we are the “victim”, and sometimes we are the “darkness” that shows another soul their light. This is where freewill and choice comes into the “game”, how we react or perceive our relationships. Someone can come into your life and cause you much pain and suffering, this is a soul contract between you to grow and evolve in love and forgiveness. This is one perception of karma, and one that will free you from the karmic cycle of “I kill you, now you kill me” type of karmic dance some souls are involved in for many lifetimes. You break the cycle by acting rather than reacting, by freeing the ego from the soul and learning to love and forgive even in suffering.
Our greatest joy and our greatest pain are both conceived in these soul mate relationships, our feelings intensified by our soul connections, whether for good or bad. You can often spot a soul mate or karmic relationship by “love at first site” or “revulsion at first site”, depending upon the lessons you’ve contracted to learn from this soul.
One can live a lifetime in joy and harmony with a resonant soul mate, and this a beautiful, but rare gift.
Becoming “Whole” Before “Two” Becomes “One”
It is said that one does not meet their Twin Soul or Twin Flame until they have learned many lessons of love, loss and forgiveness through close Soul Mate relationships, that the heart is made resilient and strong through pain and loss, and must be so to face the intensity of being with the other half of their soul.
Many people who have met their Twin Soul had experienced a “Dark Night of the Soul”, or a major spiritual transformation just prior to meeting, or upon meeting this soul. It’s almost as if you need to be “emptied out” emotionally, spiritually and mentally as a test of your spirit. Meeting your “other half” can be a magical, maddening experience that opens your perceptions. Some experience an opening of their psychic awareness as their heart expands in this unbounded and unconditional love. The fact is, your life will not be the same, and whether you perceive this as a gift or a curse is the challenge of your soul’s evolution. The Twin Soul connection is always a triad involving the Divine Spirit/All That Is, two people connected by soul, connected to God.
Before one can physically unite with their Twin Soul, one must do the conscious work of healing and becoming whole within their self. Twin Soul love cannot exist in a codependent, ego-based relationship, or from a perceived “need” that the other person will make you whole. Both must often face separations while they strengthen their own connection to Spirit and find their strength and purpose on their own.
Each half will find balance in their male/female, yin/yang before union. When both halves of the Soul become strong pillars on their own, have healed and resolved karmic ties in the present life, then they can unite to fulfill their Divine purpose, but the challenges do not end. There is an intensity that can be frightening when dealing with your mirror, your weaknesses and strengths magnified, unresolved issues and wounds painfully open to push you to further healing, or cause ego to run from the relationship in fear. It’s important for Twin Souls to find their greater purpose, whether it’s a task they will accomplish together, or alone, there will be work to be done.
Some Twin Souls do not unite physically here on Earth, and the relationship may last a lifetime on the spiritual level alone, while one or both may be living physically with another soul in karmic agreement. Some Twin Souls other halves are not even on the Earth plane at the same time and will offer guidance and comfort from beyond as a “guardian angel”.
Psychic Connections and Synchronicity
Psychic and spiritual connection with your twin soul is intense and profound. Many experience a feeling of connection in a matrix of golden white threads of light, whether consciously or in a dream state. Some have strong psychic connection with their twin, feeling their thoughts embrace them mutually in an ecstatic place of comfort and bliss. You may feel your twin’s pain and suffering in heart-wrenching anguish. Often physical symptoms are shared between twins, simultaneous nosebleeds, headaches, body aches are confirmed by both twins.
synchronicity: the coincidental occurrence of events and especially psychic events (as similar thoughts in widely separated persons or a mental image of an unexpected event before it happens) that seem related but are not explained by conventional mechanisms of causality; used especially in the psychology of C. G. Jung
Synchronicity plays an important part in twin soul meetings… I like to say that synchronicity is God’s way of getting your attention. You may find simular experiences in the same timeframes before you even met, marriages, births, divorces, illnesses. You may find that you had lived as neighbors in totally different towns at some point in your lifes or vacationed in the same country at the same time.
How Do You Know if You’ve Met Your Twin?
Meeting the “other half of your soul” is generally so life changing and profound that this question is unnecessary…. you just know. Twin souls will both recognize this extraordinary bond, whether they are evolved and whole enough to acknowledge and act upon it is another thing.
Meeting with your twin soul brings about an internal spiritual revolution, a deeper connection and understanding of the Divine and the Universal Oneness, this is the greatest gift of knowing your twin. Twin soul love is not to be confused with an obsessive/compulsive disorder, it’s not a desire to “possess” another, but truly a challenge to love unconditionally and without expectation, to be whole and complete within yourself before joining with the other whole and complete side of your soul. The longing and desire to be with your twin soul is intense, but through growth and perception can be seen as the greater longing to join with the Divine, and that is the true lesson, you are two halves of a much greater whole.
When you meet your twin, there will be no “game-playing” or manipulation, you will have the need to be transparently honest in your relationship and communication with one another. If there is karma from past lives to work out between you, it will be apparent and consciously worked out. If you or your twin is committed to another relationship, you will respect and honor that bond and realize the tests of unconditional love. Meeting your twin soul challenges you to grow spiritually, heal mentally, emotionally, physically, and to see beyond time, ego, and physical limitations. You will be driven with the desire to be the best manifestation of your soul on earth. This is not a relationship of hearts and flowers, but one that will be tested in fire and will endure beyond time and space.
I need to caution that all of these signs are not “proof” of meeting the other half of your soul, very often we are challenged by the meeting of a “near twin” or karmic soul mate that can mirror all these signs. In my own experience, the man I believed with my entire being of being my twinflame, turned out to be a karmic soul mate, and one of the most painful lessons of my life. Thus, this article has been rewritten eliminating some of the original text. After these few years of reflection, I’ve come to see that there are no guarantees in life, in all our lessons we are called to learn unconditional love, compassion and forgiveness, a meeting with a karmic soul mate can be the ultimate test of your spiritual evolution. Many people have written me, asking me to somehow confirm their belief that they have met their twin soul. There is no confirmation until the ultimate reunion with Divine Source, until then the greatest message I have received is, “Do not fear being “wrong.”
In other words, if we are so determined to believe that this or that certain person is our twin, we tend to become blinded to the rest of the lessons in life. Life is about love in all forms, how can we truly grow without trusting in the wisdom of the Universe to bring to us those which will teach us best? Love is not about expectation, love is without condition, but relationships on this Earth are all about conditions. I would advise anyone who believes they have met their twin, yet is in such pain from that meeting, that perhaps the time for union is not right, or that they are enmeshed in a karmic soul mate or “near twin” relationship. Only in “letting go” can we be prepared to receive what is truly ours. There are some that believe the “reunion” with our twinflame is truly within, that we carry the essence of our beloved within our soul, and we are challenged to manifest that love in all we do, without attachment, without expectation, we become ONE.
More on soul mates and twin flames
The final division of the soul that took place eons and eons ago could be likened to the separating of a magnet into two separate pieces. Each piece would be predominately one polarity or the other but a residual amount of its opposite essence would always be present within itself. So it is with the divided twin (soul). The masculine half has always retained some of the original feminine energy that the soul first possessed while the feminine half still holds onto a part of the masculine essence it once was united with. Since that time we have roamed around in this incomplete state of being experiencing life after life and relationship after relationship until we decide we’ve had enough and want something more fulfilling. In order for that to happen each twin must first achieve a balance of masculine and feminine essence within themselves and bring that balanced energy to each other to complete the whole.
Ultimately, each and every one of us will reach a point when a very serious choice and commitment is made… to begin the process of growing and evolving on a spiritual level. As that happens we will rediscover our true spiritual nature and go through an inner transformation that is so profound it will affect the deepest part of our being. At that moment the soul begins to crave completion with its Source in a way that is difficult to describe unless one has experienced it. Part of this craving will be satisfied by reunion with our twin.
The twin-soul concept is not new. Plato described it 2,500 years ago. Here is an excerpt:
” … and when one of them meets the other half, the actual half of himself, the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy and one will not be out of the other’s sight even for a moment…
If Hephaestus, son of Zeus, were to ask the pair; ‘do you desire to be wholly one, always day and night to be in one another’s company? For if this is what you desire, I am ready to melt you into one and let you grow together, so that being two you shall become one, and after your death in the world beyond you will still be one departed soul instead of two — I ask whether this is what you lovingly desire?’ — and there is not a man or woman of them who, when they heard the proposal, would not acknowledge that this melting into one another, this becoming one instead of two, was the very expression of their ancient need. And the reason is that human nature was original one and we were a whole, and the desire and pursuit of the whole is called love.”
When each of us separated into our male and female halves long ago, the soul knew (and still knows) that the rejoining of its incomplete self would inevitably take place… it was part of the divine plan. After that agonizing and painful division took place a deep seated yearning for oneness began to linger within each of us and the desire for reunion and completeness has endured over the ages. Only one other in all the universe can satisfy it. As a result, we are constantly searching for our twin. But the desire for completion doesn’t stop there… and the soul also realizes this. What the soul really wants is not only reunion with itself but the original feeling of oneness it had with its Source in the very beginning. This craving for the “First Intimacy” will not stop until it is fully satisfied. We have as long as we want to make it happen… but it will happen.
It would seem that this desire for oneness must be the foundation upon which all relationships are built. Male-female unions have come into being and have fallen apart for thousands of years. However, if a deep, spiritual union with our Source can be established and maintained, the chances for lasting joy and fulfillment becomes more and more of a possibility. It also seems to make more sense that our relationships should be based upon spiritual principals rather than man made religious dogmas which can bring so much fear and guilt into people’s lives.
Plato is not the only individual who has given us insights into twin soul relationships. Spiritual writings from the Sufis 800 years ago say that…
“Out of the original unity of being there is a fragmentation and dispersal of beings, the last stage being the splitting of one soul into two. And consequently, love is the search by each half for the other half on earth or in heaven…
As twin souls are so alike to begin with, it seems necessary for them to go their separate ways before they can complete each other. Identity and complementarity are the two driving forces and axes of love… For the complete being there must be a blending of the two.”
Even Edgar Cayce, the wonderful “sleeping prophet,” spoke about soul mates (twin souls). He explained how in the beginning the “male and female were as in one.” In his historical description of Atlantis, Cayce says that as long as several hundred thousands of years ago … “there lived in this land of Atlantis one Amillius, who had first noted the separations of the beings as inhabited that portion of the earth’s sphere or plane of these peoples, into male and female as separate entities or individuals.”
All of the information described above suggests that the division which resulted in the formation of two, twin soul halves occurred when we originally entered the Earth’s 3-dimensional environment at some point in the distant past to “experience and feel” at this level of reality. Since that time we’ve apparently lost our way in this material world and are trying remember who we really are. When we do, our adventure within the universe can continue where it left off ages go.
When we finally ” wake up” and begin the journey Home to our Source, no longer needing experiences and feelings at the Earth’s level of existence, corresponding twins will reunite once again. Male and female essence will blend into in one form, perfectly balanced, totally spiritual, with unconditional love for themselves and others. From that point forward they will remain as one for eternity as they coalesce with other reunited twins to recreate the soul groups they separated from a long time ago. Ultimately, all of us will reunite as the “original One.”
Here are some answers and thoughts by St. Germain that address the subject of twin souls:
Q. Are twin flames more like a companion of the soul?
A. It is an identical resonance reverberation of the same frequency within the different (male-female) bodies of energy.
“Within your male soul mate energy essence, there abides a certain frequency that is indeed identical to the same frequency found in the female soul mate energy essence. …there are identical frequencies existing in the opposite bodies of energy , and these you call twin flames.”
“Now, experiencing consciousness within yourself, loving unconditionally that which you are as you exist and abide in your reality at this point in time, creates the resonance within your being that attracts the identical essence within the opposite body of soul energy. It calls it forth and merges with your energy and you with it.”
More than likely you and your other half have come together in previous lives and may have already touched at some point during this life time… but if one or both of you were not ready when it happened the experience will have been very intense and electrifying but short-lived.
What’s the most important starting point for a twin soul reunion? How do we prepare ourselves for it? It begins with the desire to love yourself and others without any conditions attached and without judgements. Although desire is the starting point, it is not enough. One has to live it… day in and day out as best as possible. Even though our efforts to “live it” may not at the Master level, we need to be well on our way towards doing so or the relationship will suffer. In short, unconditional love is the magical ingredient for building a twin relationship and making it work (this also applies to other relationships we may have).
If two twins are to reunite and then have a meaningful partnership both have to be spiritually ready for it. At that point the Universe will create the special forces necessary to bring them together for another moment in time. However, the search for the other must always begin as a search within each of the twins themselves first before lasting reunion is possible. Each has to discover his or her own individual spiritual nature and potential… and then do their best to live it on a daily basis.
There are no dependencies in a twin soul relationship because the “sense of self” has been developed quite well within each of the partners. To reach that point, a certain degree of internal balance and happiness must first be nurtured and achieved. Then, during reunion, the essence of one simply flows into the essence of the other to create the completeness. There is no effort involved.
It is also impossible for twin souls to remain separated on any kind of permanent basis. When in relationship, they will continue to have have conflicts. However, they will be driven to resolve these conflicts (and any past karma) as quickly as possible. Nothing is left unsaid. Nothing is left to chance. Assumptions never enter their minds. All is out in the open. Neither sits, pouts and wonders who will make the first move at “making up.” There are no games. There is no pretending. There is no deception. There is no fear of reprisal because unconditional love is the foundation upon which their relationship has been built. In essence, they can just be themselves. And as each conflict resolves, the bond of love between them takes on renewed meaning and strength. What incredible freedom! Such is the nature of this very divine and profound union.
How will you know you have met your twin? Here are some of the symptoms given by others who have had the experience…
· Chances are you’ve met through a set of unusual circumstances… totally unplanned and unexpected
· There is an instantaneous feeling that you have known the other before
· You felt an immediate and deep connection for one another
· There is an electrifying feeling between the two of you that words cannot describe
· The relationship is immediate… as though no time had been lost since you were last together
· It feels as though you had never lived before the reunion occurred
· You feel a deep sense of unity that you’ve have never known before
· It brings on feelings you never thought possible
· The two of you are inseparable
· When you look into each other’s eyes time and space have no meaning
· There are no barriers between the two of you… the relationship is a totally open one
· Your conversations seem to go on forever
· The two of you have a strong urge to serve humanity in a deep and meaningful way
· You give to the other and never think of receiving in return
· There is a special sacredness to your relationship that transcends anything you’ve ever experienced before
· You still have karma with your twin (from previous lives) but the two of you resolve it all with total forgiveness and unconditional love
· Neither one of you are dependent on the other for your sense of self
· There is a real feeling of unlimitedness to your feelings… you have a strong sense of eternity
· Your feelings for each other are very spiritual
· There are no restrictions within the relationship… all is freedom without the need for ownership or control
· The two of you know without doubt that you have been brought together for a reason
· You do not compete with one another nor do you pretend to be other than who you are
· In spite of your sameness there is no doubt you feel a sense of completion through the other
· Trust, patience, acceptance of each other’s weaknesses happen automatically
· There is a great sense of purpose and meaning to the relationship
· Your sexuality with one another is a sacred act that celebrates the unconditional love you have for one another
· When you look into the other’s eyes you see yourself
· You experience a sense of completeness that is without comparison
There is no doubt that some of the symptoms described above are also common to soul mate relationships. What really sets the twin soul union apart from all the rest is the profound degree of completeness experienced and the overwhelming sense of spirituality unique to them. Twins want to serve humanity in some meaningful way. There is also a very sacred sense of intimacy and feeling of divinely inspired wholeness that one finds within a twin soul relationship. It is not by accident nor is it without purpose.
Categories Twin Flame Soul MateTags Codependent Relationships, Companion Soulmates, Dark night of the soul, Finding your soul mate, Karmic Soulmates, SOUL MATE, Soulmate, TWIN FLAME, twin soul or twin flame, Twin SoulsPost navigationOn Finding Your SOUL MATEKarmic & Companion Souls & Twin Flames
11 thoughts on “On Twin Flame and Soul Mate”
- Debbie February 4, 2009 at 8:02 pm This so absolutely true! A childhood friend came back into my life 42 years later, and the warmth was unmistakable. We picked up just like it was yesterday. Through him I made a huge transformation, or should I say he was the catalyst, without realising it. I had already been going through healing and growth for a long time, and he has arrived in the final stage. I have had the most profound and deep feelings ever experienced, for him. The love is so overwhelmingly beautiful, and I know he is ready too, as he goes through this final brief period of letting some things go, then we shall experience this phenomenal love. He is looking for a deeper connection with someone he has told me.I feel what he feels, and the time is near….you can conquer the world and do the things you never thought possible, but only dreamed about. I know that I am here as a guardian, and to teach others, and we will do that together. I feel my power and earthly concerns are tiny to this truly great purpose I am about to embark on. I have waited for this and prepared for this all my life…only now I see as the portals to higher realms open like floodgates…it is a very intense experience, but absolutely floods the very core of my being…and our beings will intertwine as we ascend…I always knew I was different, and later in life I knew I had a purpose. I have suffered trauma to my core, but it has enriched me, and I never saw this man coming…never even thought about him all these years, but we always liked each other.This man is a wonderful human being and looks for connection. I am so excited and happy, I cannot describe the elation I feel…I will miss him until I see him again…he will be here very soon…and I feel complete through him. We have so much to look forward to…I have come home!
- Michelle February 5, 2010 at 3:18 pm Hi!
I have met a great guy as well. Although, I am still a little baffled at the whole situation its self. It is an amazing relationship, and even though we are technically not together, we both agree on having the same signs/symptoms.We are nearly inseparable, and can talk for hours within on in -and while I am not with him, he is Always on my mind.
It seems we have an ability to know of the others feelings and thoughts, and recently we can be at two completely different places and either doing the same thing, and or see each other.It is very new and somewhat strange for us to comprehend. Therefore, if someone can possibly answer a question for me that would be great.Can we possibly be each others’ twin? From what I understand, its rare, because it takes years and years to develop and be ready to be with each other.
I am only going on 20, and he is 20 years old as well.
- Jasmine March 7, 2010 at 10:01 pm Comment on Debbie’s blog. I am experiencing the ‘exact same emotion’ you have described my situation perfectly. So happy there is someone else out there that is going thru this. I was born in circumstances where it shouldnt have been, and abuse followed my entire life. I have had a very hard journey and a lonely one. Yet I have always needed to help people in anyway I could. I have been soliditary 90% of my time here. I always felt there was something better out there somewhere, that is when I discovered the spiritual path. One night heartbroken after a brief nasty and cruel relationship and harrasment case at work , I filled my entire bedroom with white candles and began to talk to the angels. I asked if they could please bring someone wonderful, with a kind heart that I could love. The very next day I was contacted by a guy (an Indigo) I was so so deeply in love with when I was 25. (13 years ago) Since then my entire life has been tipped upside down. I have been going thru a transformation like no other. I am an Indigo person changing to a crystal person. (if you can get yr head around it) I have found out also that my father is not my father and there are 5 other children out there from both parents and that my dna is ‘altering’, (as the so called father is passing away) hence the transformation to a crystal person. This has completely rocked my world. The emotions are from one extreme to the other, an extremely emotional time like no other. Apparently my TF and I will have a rainbow child (twins in fact in 2012.) Year of the Twin Flames. This Blessing from spirit is my reward for what I have done for others and for keeping positive despite my personal pain, and now I can continue but with my TF to join me. This is what you call ‘Heaven on earth.’My TF is currently fighting this intense magnetic energy we are both experiencing, as its nothing either of us have experienced..which is understandable. And I feel he is experiencing the pain of not being with me at this stage, but he is aware a final lifes lesson must be reached in letting go of some issues within him. He will then be ready for this true love to come in. And he knows his TF is waiting. In the mean time a spell of somekind keeps me on hold. Its a amazing when he said ‘The Angels brought us together” He doesnt know I asked them to bring someone wonderful to me and Presto!! The knight I had always wanted. I really have not experienced love, not even as a child. The lonelness and abandonment I experienced as a child and the trauma life had dealt me, I guess Ive re-lived it over this past year – as it is released into the universe whilst the dna transforms. My aura has always been yellow/white, I understand now. I am getting some unbelievable messages both in dreams and in waking at this time of change. I am truely blessed and I really understand this now. Im pinning for my TF, the love is like Mary and Jesus. The love that is coming to me and the inpact we will have will be well worth my lifetime wait.
- Lisa August 28, 2010 at 11:14 am I believe my twin flame is no longer here. He passed away last summer. I believe he is my twin flame because I when he was going through some very serious sufferings, I literally felt his pain..and knew he was innocent (I have pychic ablilites). I loved his music but knew nothing about him. I am not too into celebrities; I admire them and respect their talent, but I look into the heart and soul of a human being..before any kind of connection can happen..It wasn’t that I did not like this person..but there were many barriers in my life, that stopped me from getting to know him.. It is as if, I wasn’t suppose to see his heart until he passed away..And then I researched him, after his death, and omGod! Our lives are full of synchroncities! From loving God, wanting and having served humanity, loving nature, love to read books about history, religions, and modern and ancient cultures, to loving the arts. From having very similar painful life experiences, to our perception of the world. And when he died, I felt the planet shift, was numb for months, couldn’t eat and sleep…And since his death, I have been having countless pyschic connections with him..some very so profound that I literally have felt him hugging me, telling me he loves me, and are so special-that I just kept them to myself, although I did write in my diary, and told only my 2 best friends. And considering my own life experience with men..I have had 3 men die on me including my husband, and when they died, and although they showed up in my dream, and the other right after he died, I never ever have felt such a complete, soulful, beautiful love as I do for this man who died a year ago..And we never met..until he died..I know in my heart he is the only one for me and I will spend the rest of my life honoring his legacy and love..OUR HEARTS are exactly ALIKE..We both always had a profound love to help heal the world..And I know in my heart and soul I wlill reunite with him when it is time for me to go..I believe we were suppose to met, until his life was cut short, by someone else..At the time of his death he was looking for scripts.. and I was a script writer looking for someone to believe in my story…He is my TWIN FLAME..
- Lisa August 28, 2010 at 11:58 am My heart is telling me to say more about my Twin Flame: Also…in our diffrences we compliment each other; he couldn’t cook, I can. He had issues with shyness, I do not. And although we both are talented creatively they are different; he with music, me with writing-yet we both like and are decent actors..He did not have a childhood, I did. I like red meat he does not..I had issues with men who are rich, he did not want to marry anybody who he thought would use him for his money-he has said in many occassions that the woman he was going to marry had to have their own money..both me and I already set up a serious barrier right there..maybe one of the reasons why we did not met in this lifetime.. As for our similiarities; compassionate towards helping humanity, and did our best to do so..He in much larger scale..more opportunity too..Both lost our home and were homeless, going from place to place-with our 3 children, because of false accusations..Both believed in lover’s promises but were decieved..and once deceived there is no turning back, both loved trees-( of course I still do), both loved nature, children and animals. Both loved the move the “Elephant Man” and how it relates to our lives. I can go and on..And like I said before I didn’t know any of these thingss until he died…Every site and book I have read have said most Twin Flames do not met in this life time..IT IS SO TRUE In OUR CASE..Yet, now that he is spirit..he is with me everyday and in my heart..I feel him so intensely sometimes, he makes me shiver, and lets me know he is with me through elecrtonic means; the radio, the and the internet. I also get visions; mamy for specific reasons..I am so sad yet, so at peace and happy all wrapped in one..Sad that he is no longer here and never got to met, and at peace because I know I will see him in paradise..with our Creator, the greatest love of all. Thank you for this site..this site totally completes everything that my intuition has already told me..God bless you..
- eleni July 14, 2011 at 12:38 pm i found this site by chance trying to make sense of a conection i have with someone and have learned alot had a very positive and uplifting chat to zamm its nice to know there are kind people around ready to guide people like me who are confused..i’m not sure if i met my twin but am happy either way with all i have to learn ..god bless and thanks again zamm
- Susan Arndt September 7, 2011 at 11:20 am I have met my Twin Soul. His name is Rick and we are working on healing and becoming whole both physically and mentally before physically uniting. We are so close and yet very autonomous — Rick right now is in the hospital and he has almost died several times and I always know. Some way — either here on earth or in Heaven — we will be together and stroll together hand in hand and heart and soul as ONE.
- Wild Angel November 3, 2011 at 9:02 am I met my Twin one month ago today, well in person we met. While talking that first meeting her remembered talking to me via email on a dating site almost a year ago. Since we first met and went on a date we have only spent 3 days apart. We can spend hours just looking into eachothers eyes speacking to eachother from the heart. He said that when he looks into my eyes he sees many different woman in me like I am a shape shifter he ventures to far off lands with me. My gut aches for him and I feel a tug in my chest for him. I do not trust people but I 100% trust him with my life I would follow him into the darkest woods unknowing where I am going I do not care I need to be with him and trust all will be fine. Aug. 2011 I had an ex boyfriend attack me in the middle of the night from that day forward in my path I would find feathers sometimes 10 in a short walking distance. I picked them all up thinking it was the Angels giving notice they are with me and I am doing the right thing. On My twin and I first date I got into his truck and in the cab was FEATHERS hanging on the mirror and visor he said he collects them. I told him I now do also and I also collect sand. He said he also collects sand. I showed him my strange way of writting my initials with a circle around it and he has the same very way of doing his. My Twin wished me every strange quality I have he wished for in a mate and the same as I wished for him it is so ecletic that I thought no one would fit that list I needed. It is as if he made me and I made him. When we are apart for a day it feels as if it was a year and when we spend 48hr together it is never enough. My mind and his is flushed with worldly matters and only consumed with thoughts of eachother that it makes doing normal things a task in life. I love this feeling but think will my mind ever return to normal will I ever be able to function an 8hr work day with out him? When he has something bothering him I feel it so very deep. I told him he is my mirror and the tug and pull I feel is my soul mixing with his.
- Trish November 29, 2011 at 11:21 am I met my Twin Mate 18 years ago. I was 28 he was 35. I met him through a roomate I had who grew up next door to his family. My roomate and I were walking home when he pulled up in his car and asked if we wanted a ride. As soon as he left us off I asked my roomate if she knew if he was single and I had a feeling about him and wanted to know him. She asked him if he was single and he told her “I’m Still Searching”. It was a few weeks later because I was in the process of moving with my daughter who was 5 at the time, into our own apartment. Our first date was Oct.30,1993 and we were together from that night on. After our first date my friend asked him how it went and he told her “My Search Is Over”. We had no secrets between us, we were very different but very much alike. Our families were even close and he was more of a father to my daughter than her biological father. We tried seperating but could not stay apart. We could not be apart, we knew we had something very special. In March 2009 he was diagnosed with liver cancer and on May 20,2009 he passed. I miss him so much yet I feel him around me especially at night. A psychic told me he is watching over me, like a guardian spirit. It’s been 2 years and I have no desire to be with another man. I have no doubt that he is my Twin Mate.
- Sally April 14, 2012 at 11:12 am My first memories as a child were mentioning dreams of having a twin to my family, asking where my twin was. I was disregarded, and it was all chalked up to me having no siblings. That may have been a factor, but the visions were so vivid that I still remember them. I have always felt a connection to someone. I know in my heart who that is now. She had the same middle name as me, was born two years after me, and lived two cities away from me for all of my life. I believe it was our fate to always work very close to each other, but never meet face to face. Immediately after her death, my fate became incredibly linked to all of the connections, places and events that she had part in. Within months of it happening, I felt drawn, almost lead to talk to certain people, whom I later discovered were all close friends of hers, many of which didn’t even know each other. they would mention eery synchronicity between the two of us, how in strange ways I reminded them of her personality, interest, idea, look-wise. and how it was strange that we were drawn together so shortly afterward.I love you Erin, you’re guiding me.
- Rosalind May 1, 2012 at 3:43 pm I am almost positive I have met my twin flame. The first day we met we had such an odd feeling around eachother…almost akward. As if we were trying to understand what was up with the other person. We ended up getting together a few weeks after and spent everyday with eachother for one month straight. We talked about everything and never felt the way we felt which eachother with anyone. We even got eachother to cry with how deeply we would comunicate. We didn’t kiss for a few weeks and never had sex. His mother even told him he seemed so much happier when we were together. We began dating, but we broke up 2 weeks after we made it official. To this day I’m not sure exactly why he broke up with me at that time. His close friend died a couple weeks afterwards and I contacted him and told him I was there for him. He hesitantly insisted I come visit him. When I did he told me that breaking up with me was something he regretted and I didn’t exactly respond. I wanted to make it clear to him I wasn’t going to chase after him. We didn’t talk for about 4 months. He one day called me and asked me if I wanted to hangout with him and I went to his house and we just sat there with each other, I was simply satisfied with just being in his company. I would even sleep with him, no not have sex, but we would fall asleep together and not even so much as kiss eachother. This happened 3 times where we wouldnt be communicating and he would ask me to come over and I stayed the night.
But he does bother me a lot. He will ignore me, he will blow me off, and we ended up having the same group of friends so even when we don’t want to be around eachother[I know sometimes I don’t, blatantly because of the mixed signals he gives me] we end up together and it can be akward, and we will try not to look at eachother or interfere with one another. But it usually happens anyway. I am not comfortable being around him when I am not comfortable talking to him. People have noticed this as well.
He told me once when he was drunk[of course] that I intimidated him, that I wasn’t like other girls and he loved it. He told me he would never let anything happen to me and he cares about me more than anyone. More than anyone? That suprised me. We weren’t even contacting eachother when he said this to me, we ended up at the same party. I knew he wasn’t paying attention to what he was saying because he wouldn’t have told me that if he wasn’t completely wasted.
Another thing, we ended up going to the same school. It was a small one hallway school so we were around each other after basicly every class, and I would catch his eyes locking up perfectly with mine[or vise versa I’m assuming] and then we would both look away. This happened quite often. One time we even ran right into each other and stared in the other’s eyes; his eyes are so intense, we walked out of each other’s way without saying anything or ever mentioning it.
I would think about him randomly, not even thinking of anything related to him. He is in my dreams constantly. I feel like I love him and I hate that, because it makes me feel crazy. I care about him on a different level than anyone else.
Does anyone have any thoughts they would kindly share with me about this?