Nine of Swords – Weekly Tarot Reminder
The coming week’s reminder is brought to us by the Nine of Swords by Tarot Zamm
When we are functioning optimally, the energies it represents for us would be
– Tight yet flexible plan that minimises setbacks,
– Courage to confront our fears,
– A calm mind in the midst of stress,
– The ability to take care of ourself by putting ourself first in challenging times, and
– A change in perspective that leads to clarity.
When we are weaker than usual in mind, body and spirit, then we may experience
– Being paralysed with fear,
– Creating problems where there is none with the wrong thought process,
– Being overly affected by what others think, and
Thinking way in advance and anticipating potential scenarios can be both a blessing and a curse.
It is a curse when this thought process renders us paralysed from being so overwhelmed with all these unpleasant possibilities we can ever imagine. It is akin to creating monsters, growing them and allowing them to give birth to new ones. Pretty soon we’ll have a population explosion of monsters in our head!
It is a blessing if we can train ourselves to filter all our anticipations, worries and fears by identifying their source and finding ways to deal with them. In identifying them, we can also filter those that are valid from those that are just imagined. This thought process is the key to developing foresight, a very valuable skill.
The key is to filter the real ones from the imagined, create at least two options that providea solution to the source of worry, then be prepared to plan and execute our accordingly.
It takes practice. We have our whole life to do so!
If you want to be notified for new weekly reminders, don’t forget to subscribe. If you found this helpful, kindly like and share this video. Until next week, many blessings to you all! This is TAROT Zamm.
Featuring : Nine of Swords – Tarot Illuminati
The coming week’s reminder is brought to us by the Nine of Swords – by Tarot Zamm.