Five of Cups – Tarot Weekly Reminder
The coming week’s reminder is brought to us by the Five of Cups
When we are functioning optimally, the energies it represents for us would be
– our ability to look at the glass half full and maybe even refillable,
– our appreciation of things that cannot and can be changed,
– being grateful for what we have or
– being able to remain strong and positive in emotionally challenging times.
When we are weaker than usual in mind, body and spirit, then we may experience
– being drowned by our sorrows,
– ruminating and brooding (a very bad combination),
– focusing on the negative or lack, or
– allowing our emotions to get the better of us.
Focusing on the things we have and can do is a good habit. It keeps us grounded, practical and realistic in our decision-making approach. It can help us contemplate our next move based on existing resources, potentials and desired outcomes.
Focusing on “spilled milk” is just a waste of time and energy. The only good thing that can come of it is to learn about how and why such thing happened, and making sure it is not repeated. So if only for this, then indulge in reflection but be not tempted to ruminate and brood because it will only lead to making us feel worse, angry and resentful. These are high maintenanced energy that drains anyone who engages them.
Most of all, stay positive by being grateful for the many things we have and enjoy. There are many places on earth where people would desperately want to trade places with us.
If you want to be notified for new weekly reminders, don’t forget to subscribe. If you found this helpful, kindly like and share this video. Until next week, many blessings to you all! This is TAROT Zamm.
The coming week’s reminder is brought to us by the Five of Cups – by Tarot Zamm.