The Emperor – Tarot Weekly Reminder
The coming week’s reminder is brought to us by the Emperor
When we are functioning optimally, the energies it represents for us would be
– being structured and organised,
– having control of our situation,
– respecting authority or
– being respected as such or our “absolute ownership over our life.”
When we are weaker than usual in mind, body and spirit, then we may experience
– being “enslaved” by a person(s), a situation or a thing,
– giving up control over our decisions,
– following the “leader” blindly or
– feeling weak and powerless.
What does “absolute ownership over our life” mean? Since the emperor represents structure, discipline and power, applying it to our life means that we have:
– a purpose;
– a vision and a plan that supports it;
– the focus and commitment to be productive and results oriented;
– the appreciation that life is short and “we must make hay while the sun shines!”
– logic, practicality, initiative and energy to make the most of our time;
– an appreciation of our resources;
– the discipline to use them wisely and efficiently towards progress and fulfillment;
– the resourcefulness to make things work even when there is lack, and
– the resiliency and resolve to keep moving towards our goals.
Even if we just have some of the above, the first four in particular, then we’re off to a great start. What are we waiting for? Let’s own our life and let the Emperor in us take over!
If you want to be notified for new weekly reminders, don’t forget to subscribe. If you found this helpful, kindly like and share this video. Until next week, many blessings to you all! This is TAROT Zamm.
The coming week’s reminder is brought to us by The Emperor – by Tarot Zamm.