Eight of Pentacles – Tarot Weekly Reminder
The coming week’s reminder is brought to us by the Eight of Pentacles.
When we are functioning optimally, the energies it represents for us could be:
1. gaining recognition for our work and contribution that can lead to promotion;
2. a better job offer with more money and responsibilities;
3. the commitment in pursuing professional development through upskilling by immersion, training and even a form of ‘residency, internship or apprenticeship’
When we are weaker than usual in mind, body and spirit, then we may find ourself:
1. busy but unproductive;
2. being taken advantage of for the love of what we do and not being given due credit;
3. with the lack of foresight in terms of our career strategy and path;
4. in the midst of overconfidence and a know-it-all attitude.
There’s a very thin line between being dedicated to our career and being a slave to it.
Dedication means that we have enough foresight to see how we want things to pan out after a specific period of time. Dedication also places our our well-being as the highest priority since it is tied to our ability to see things through. Dedication often takes a balanced approach.
When we DON’T lose sight of our goals YET flounder along the way with the lack of planning and accountability, then we become vulnerable to waste – waste of time and resources. We can easily find ourself putting so much input but no outcome. At this point, we already have become slaves to what we perceive as our “career.”
Balance is crucial to career success. It will take us far. Without it, there’s no sustainability and direction. Remember career is after all just one aspect of our multi-faceted life.
If you want to be notified for new weekly reminders, don’t forget to subscribe.
If you found this helpful, kindly like and share this video.
Until next week, many blessings to you all! This is TAROT Zamm.
The coming week’s reminder is brought to us by the Eight of Pentacles – by Tarot Zamm.