Eight of Cups – Weekly Tarot Reminder
The coming week’s reminder is brought to us by the Eight of Cups
When we are functioning optimally, the energies it represents for us would be:
– Moving forward,
– Being hopeful,
– The ability to see beyond,
– To transcend,
– The courage to burn bridges,
– The desire to explore and/or go on an adventure,
– The courage to face the uncertain.
When we are weaker than usual in mind, body and spirit, then we may experience:
– The inability or refusal to move on,
– Being stuck or trapped in an unpleasant and even destructive emotional state,
– A realisation of what we thought was precious and cannot be forgotten means so much less and is easy to forget,
– Insensitivity to the emotional turmoil of others,
– A lack of appreciation of how other people grieve or feel deeply.
Oftentimes, the desire, to get ourselves out of very sticky or uncomfortable situation, is weaker than the state of being used to it. It is because the sticky and uncomfortable situation has become our comfort zone, that anything undefined, uncertain or unfamiliar stirs fear and discomfort. Because of this, more often than not, we unfortunately think it’s better to stay we are.
It will take a great deal of courage and consciousness to break the cycle of rut and fear. It is better to be fearful of something unfamiliar than fearful of the same thing that keeps us where we are. There will always be risks in life, no matter what. A different choice is the first step to exploration, adventure, and conquest. We need to conquer the familiar to move on to conquering the unfamiliar.
Be bold and courageous, but be wise also. Take stock of what you have, your skills, strengths and weaknesses, available support and find a way to MAKE THEM WORK FOR YOU!
If you want to be notified for new weekly reminders, don’t forget to subscribe. If you found this helpful, kindly like and share this video. Until next week, many blessings to you all! This is TAROT Zamm.
Featured Deck : Eight of Cups, Tarot Illuminati
The coming week’s reminder is brought to us by the Eight of Cups – by Tarot Zamm.